Monday, November 15, 2010

Its Monday..

Hi folks..

Well, it's Monday.

Yup, it's Monday and I don't have a lot to say other than that it has been a pretty good day. I have felt pretty good and did some painting in the front foyer. I didn't sleep very good last night and only got about 6 hours of sleep. That is probably lots for most of you but not enough for me. Oh well, such is life.

Meds have been fairly effective today but my balance is still very poor. I hope you don't mind seeing me walking with a cane because it happens more often than not.
My implants have been set at 4 milli-amps on the left side and 3.8 milli-amps on the right side. My voice is controlled by the right side and the setting needs to get down to under 2.8 milli-amps before my speech improves. You can see where the challenge lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment