Sunday, May 2, 2010

Changes...

For any of you ( none of you ) who follow this blog, you will notice that I changed the title. The URL and the rest of the technical stuff all stays the same so you can still find it at the same web address.

I changed it because my life now is definitely post surgery and dealing with all that has come with having the neural simulators buried deep in my brain. My life has probably changed forever so I thought it was time to talk to you a little more about life after DBS. I am going to try and stay as positive as possible but please bear with me as there has not been a whole lot of positive things to say and it is very easy to become negative when talking about these things. Depression is a proven side effect and it is hard to be positive while depressed.

Anyways, that is the long and the short of it so be prepared for me to vent, to complain and every now and then I promise to say something nice to.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment