Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Employment and EMF's

Another question I get asked a lot is what I am doing to occupy my time. In other words, why am I not working. I guess if people think that things are back to normal than on could assume that I should get a job. For the record, I would love to be working and more importantly, to be able to work. Unfortunately, that is an impossibility and I will tell you why. They are called EMF's.

Electro Magnetic Fields are everywhere in todays world. There are weaker emf's in things like low voltage fluorescent lights, cell phones, appliance motors and televisions. There are moderate emf's in microwave ovens, electric motors, security lighting (fluorescent) and low end home security systems. There are high emf's in airport screening equipment, high end home security systems commercial cooking equipment and MRI's in hospitals. Because my implants work on the principle of electrical impulses being sent into my brain, any high end emf is very disruptive to the point of causing seizures, blackouts and in a worst case scenario, shutting down my bodies electrical system including my heart. I think you get the picture. Moderate emf's can cause severe headaches and disruption of the impulses into my brain. Low end emf's are non-disruptive but do cause headaches if there is continuous prolonged exposure. There are very few fluorescent bulbs left in our house and I use a headset if I am talking on the cell phone for a longer period of time. I do not go through the metal detectors in airports or into kitchens in restaurants.

So, if anybody can find me a job in Herbert where there are only low end emf's, but not very many, that is only a few hours a day (because my implants will not tolerate extended physical activity), I will gladly take it.

1 comment:

  1. Marcel....I follow your blog and have waited for a post for a while now but I understand why there have not been any. I just wish you the very best in life and hope you can reach a happy medium for the way the implants work for you. Think of you often. All the best to you!!
    John & Tiena

    ReplyDelete