Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its Tuesday..

Connie and I went to watch a friend play in a beer league game last night. One thing about hockey, no matter how friendly two teams are at the start of a game, by the end some players will hate each other and fights or at least near fights are certain to break out. It is probably a good thing that I don't play rec hockey because the way some guys behave out there I would need to force feed my stick to somebody. Why it is necessary to slew foot (trip from behind ) a player in a pickup game is beyond me, or high stick somebody. Oh well. To each his own.

I should mention that I resigned from the scouting position I took at the start of the season with the Port Alberni Bulldogs. just could not get to enough games and see enough players. Reduced mobility will do that to you.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment