Friday, February 3, 2012

Me again..

Hi there..long time no hear.

Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I should really put a new post every now and then as it gives me something to do and at least keeps my fingers somewhat nimble.

Things are going very so - so health wise. I switched meds. then increased the dosage, had a bad reaction and landed up having a my implants way higher than I would like. If they are set above three milliamps per side my voice goes wonky and my balance gets poor. Right now both sides are at four milliamps, and sometimes higher, so one can imagine what life is like right now. My speech is very poor and I need a cane to help my balance. But hey, at least I am waking up on the right side off the grass. It could be worse.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment