Tuesday, June 16, 2009

D-Day minus 2

Two day from now at about his time I should be sound asleep after having spent 10 hours in surgery. That is a best case scenario and the only one I am thinking about.

Had an interesting thing happen this afternoon. We had advertised one of our coolers at the shop for sale and two ladies from Swift Current came out to look at it. When they heard what kind of surgery I was having, one of the ladies (Kathy) told us that her sister had a similar surgery done to control her epilepsy and Parkinson's. The results had been absolutely amazing. After watching me and some of my unusual movements, Kathy said that her sisters symptoms were very similar prior to her surgery and that I had allot to look forward to.

This was very good to hear, especially with my surgery only two days away.

Tomorrow will likely be my last entry for a few days. Connie will update the blog on Thursday and likely Friday.

Take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes aon the surgery and happy dreams - you never know what the unconscicious mind is capable of! :) You might take a trip to Mars and back or dream you are in the middle of a Arabian harem, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete