Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update

Sorry I have not posted much but there really isn't a whole lot to say. I have been taking it easy but at times, I guess, not easy enough. I have been getting occasional headaches but nothing to serious. The brain is very good at telling you when it is time to rest and you do..even if you don't want to. There have been none of the common side effects. dizziness, disorientation and seizures, sometimes associated with this surgery.

Lot of people have asked if the implants are turned on. Yes they are but only at a high enough voltage that my body gets used to them. Not really to correct any symptoms. Having said that, I have noticed a couple of small things where there has been improvement. They will get brought up to full power in late July and then fine tuned to where they need to be. If it is anything like it was when they powered them up during surgery, that will be a red letter day.

That's all for now folks. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment